My future job

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my dream job.

Since I was little I loved maths, and I was really good at it. Also I liked drawing (I'm still not that good at it) and I used to read a lot too. So after a lot of thinking and research, I found my dream job and. I wanted to be an architect.

How I imagine to be an architect, is working on my own studio with my colleagues, winning big projects, and also making social projects to help people.

I would have to travel a lot going to different countries with variety of culture and to learn new ideas for make better buildings. I would have to get a decent salary to afford my travels and a full life with not so much luxuries.

My major would be landscape architect, because I love nature and work with it, and I could help to the care, for example, making sustainable projects.

I also would like to be a university teacher because I believe that an architect has the power through his work to make the life of many people more confortable, not only for the ones with money. Is important that new generations to have awareness of that. 





Comentarios

  1. I think that landscaping is awesome! im sure that you will reach all you goals

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I want to be an architect too, I hope we can work together in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi melanie!!! sounds nice the idea to work in your own studio with your Colleagues

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best Holidays ever

Changes to my study programme