The best Holidays ever


 Hi everyone, I'm Melanie and this is my first post, so here we go.

Today I'm going to write about my 2020 vacations. Well, I'm from Iquique so I spent most of the summer there with my family, but at the end of February my boyfriend invited me to Villa Rica with his parents and his two brothers. We went there for a week and it was amazing, we went to the geometric hot springs and we really connected with nature. We also visited the house of some friends of my boyfriend's parents on lake Caburga and it was really fun, they had like a small balcony over the lake and we jump from it to the lake, it was like eight meters high. We had a really good time with a lot of sun, beautiful landscapes, delicious food and very good company.

After that week we came back with my boyfriend to Santiago and my parents gave me for birthday present a travel to Disney for the four of us. We went to Orlando for eight days and it was very fun because we visited Universal Parks where are my favorites roller coasters.

On my birthday we spent the morning at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Avatar's game. Then we ate pizza for lunch on a restaurant in there, also the chef gave me a lion king cupcake (my favorite movie). After the lunch we went to Disney's Magic Kingdom and staid the rest of the day there waiting for the castle show, wich it had a lot of beautiful lights, classic Disney music and images on the castle of the most important movies.

So that's all, those was my best holidays ever, and ended just before the pandemic started in Chile.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Melanie! I visited Caburgua Lake too. The south of our country is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Melanie!. I've always wanted to go to Disney since I was little. It's like one of my dreams.

    Your vacation looks really wonderful!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wou! what a good holidays!!!, I love the south of Chile, I always go there on vacation

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You're so brave jumping from that high! Your holidays sounds amazing!:D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi melanie, your summer sounds very entertaining, i'm glad about that

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Disney sounds nice, I really would like to go some day. It's good that you had a good time.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what a wonderful vacation! I'm glad you had a great time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

My future job