Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone! How are you doing?. Today I'm going to write about some changes I would like to do to my study programme and faculty facilities.

As you know I study arquitecture at Chile University on FAU campus and it is important you know that the faculty have a lot of infraestructure problems. 

Well, I would reduce direct hours because we spend all day on the campus, we get to our homes late at night and we still have a lot to do for the workshop or theoretical courses.

This year I took a cross course called territorial views on vulnerability and housing inequality, and I think that this course should be mandatory in the curriculum not just optional because is very important to know about the reality of our country and how can we make a change as architects.

I would add a new CFG  that teaches freehand drawing and graphic representation techniques, because  the workshops teachers take for granted that we all know those things but most of the students don't.

At last but not less importan, I would remodel some faculty facilities, like enlarge the cafeteria, cause the size it is not enough for all the students in the campus. I also would add green rest areas, because is really important to have them, specially if we spend so many hours per day at the campus. I would make more study rooms because the only study room in the faculty is always full and lot of students don't have an appropriate place to study.


Comentarios

  1. hi melanie!! hi melanie, I totally agree with you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Melanie, I think the same of you, our infrastructure it's very poor for our needs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The territorial views class is one of the bests! I agree that it should be mandatory

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with the green rest areas, it would be very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi melanie! I agree with you to reduce the direct hours of work, many times it is stressful :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wou, all is very true, I think that the faculty have serious problems of infrastructure.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best Holidays ever

My future job