English subject

Hi everyone! I hope you're fine today. In this blog I'm going to talk about the English subject.

I was in Hispano Británico School, and there how you can notice by the name, the English was very important, in fact we had a different system that others schools. We had three levels of English, pre-intermediate, intermediate and advanced. 

I was in the intermediate level, but my teacher thought me that I had a lot of potential so she called my parents and insisted that they let me go on an exchange. So I went to Harrow House International Collage for a month and I really improved my English.

At university I just had to take English four, and it was really fun, because I haven't taken an english course in a while so I missed it. 

About the blogs that I been writing, I think that they helped me to improve my grammar, and learn new words, so I'm glad that I had to write them. I still have a lot to learn so I plan to keep writing but just for myself so I can get better with the past and my vocabulary. I also will practice my pronunciation with my boyfriend and my cousins.

I think that talk English well is really important because it allows you to communicate with people that speak different languages, and also improve your resume. I use English a lot when I travel to other countries and also in my city when tourist ask me for help.

Well this would be my last blog, so I hope you had a good time reading my posts.

Bye :)


Comentarios

  1. Hi Melanie, In my school I was in the intermediate level too, it was so entertaining

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best Holidays ever

Changes to my study programme

My future job