My hobby

Hi everyone, I hope you're fine today.  In this entry I will write about my hobby.

Well the hobby that I do at my free time is to read books, now I'll write five question's and answer them in the post.

When did I begin to read as a hobby?

Which book is my favorite?

What genders do I like?

How often do I read?

Which book am I reading now?

I always like to read, since I was little I enjoyed, but when I was ten years old I began to read books as a hobby. The book that made me wanted to keep reading after school it was "Verónica, the bionic girl". I liked it so much and that si why I read it five times in a month. After that my mom realiced that it was a bit rare that I didn't stop reading the same book over and over, so she took me to the bookstore to buy me some new books.

I have read so many books that I can't choose one as my favorite, but I always remember one in particular, called "Before I fall" by Lauren Oliver. It is about a girl who died in a car accident, but she keeps reliving her last day and no matter what she does, she always dies at the end of the day. Lauren Oliver is a really good author, because her books are so fluid that are easy to read. She also has another good books like "Delirium" and "Panic".

I like all genders, but when I was fifteen, I loved romantic and utopian novels. Now I'm reading more suspense and horror books.

Since I'm in in the university I haven't had so much time to read, so I tried to read on weekends. But when I was at school, I read every day for many hours. Sometimes at summer vacations I read one book per day.

Now I am reading "The Shining" by Stephen King and what I have read so far, I have liked. He has a really good narrative that keeps me tense all the time.

That’s all for today, I hope you liked my post, and it would be nice that you recommend me some books :)



Comentarios

  1. Oh I don´t read a lot, but in general I know that the books of stephen king are so amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Melanie! I also like to read a lot but it is difficult for me to start a book

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best Holidays ever

Changes to my study programme

My future job